TateHindle is an award-winning architecture and design practice based in London. We work with high profile clients and have completed many interesting and challenging projects across a variety of sectors ...
At the heart of our practice is a desire to produce contextual, environmentally responsible design that is honest, accessible and understands the past whilst embracing the future ...
- Project Regeneration in St James’s | TateHindle completes £19m mixed-use scheme
- Insight Sarah Brown joins Commercial and Future Projects juries
- Project Transformation of Warwick’s historic Lord Leycester Hotel
- Insight Sarah Brown's top three design failings for onOffice
- Project Notting Hill Architectural Framework
- Practice The TateHindle bake sale for Skoolz 4 Kids
- Insight Rewriting the formula to create a new home for IOP
- Award The Cursitor Building: City of London Building of the Year Award 2017 finalist
- Insight Crafting the Reception at LFA 2017
- Award Gagosian Gallery wins Westminster Society Biennial Award for Architecture
- Insight Vision 2017: Creating New Communities
- Insight Vision 2017: The New Sustainable